, Director, Digital & Advertising
Hayley brings eight years of rich marketing and advertising experience to the LifeStar team, the last six of which she’s devoted to building an expert focus on both digital and traditional media. Her data- driven approach to advertising produces real results for our clients, building a solid foundation for creative marketing strategies guided by the latest industry trends.
Throughout her career, Hayley has managed all types of digital and traditional advertising campaigns with budgets spanning from $2,500 to $300K per month. In this time, she’s created and optimized countless search, display/programmatic, native, CTV/OTT, video and social digital advertising campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, The Trade Desk, Google Campaign Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Nativo, to name a few. Her work within this wide range of digital platforms and marketing analytics tools gives LifeStar clients tactical and strong operational marketing outcomes via direct hands-on experience across a multichannel advertising landscape.
- BA, Communication Studies, Marist College; MBA, Frostburg State University
- Certified in StackAdapt and The Trade Desk platforms
- Created strategic lead generation plans, budgets, and workflows crucial to the implementation of both digital and traditional media campaigns
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Media Advertising Analytics
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Budget and Workflow Management for Digital and Traditional Media Campaigns ranging from programmatic media and paid search to search engine optimization and Connected TV.
- Tactical Expertise: Connected TV (CTV), Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Media, Native, YouTube, Traditional Media Buying
- Platform Expertise: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads (Bing), Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, StackAdapt, The Trade Desk, Facebook Ads Manager, Verizon Media (Gemini), Google Campaign Manager
Return to Bios List