Charity M. Hathorne, CPA
, Senior Vice President, Revenue Management
Charity is a financial and senior living professional with over 20 years of notable experience. In her role as Senior Vice President, Revenue Management, she provides accounting strategic vison for the Convivial communities and collects, analyzes and presents financial information to management, residents and members, board of directors and stakeholders. She focuses on our direction for future growth and is charged with integrating new communities and bringing them into our culture.
Before joining LifeStar, Charity served many years as Partner in a national CPA firm specializing in senior living, then as Chief Financial Officer for premier senior living communities throughout Florida. She is a member of the AICPA, the FICPA and LeadingAge Florida. Charity is also a former member of the Florida Hospice and Palliative Care Association, and HomeCare Association of Florida. As a CPA, she is dedicated to her profession and serving the senior living industry. Charity’s dedication and expertise is part of what makes the LifeStar team unparalleled.
- 2021 Fellow of LeadingAge Florida Leadership Academy
- 2023 LeadingAge Florida Legislative Days Advocate
- Served as member on association committees for AICPA, Florida Health Care Association, and Florida Hospice and Palliative Care Association
- Served as speaker/presenter at association conferences
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting and Computer Information Systems
- GAAP financial statement preparation
- Analysis and Implementation
- Medicare and Medicaid cost preparation
- Healthcare agency change of ownership
- Office of Insurance Regulation filings
Return to Bios List